Noodles & Company is a fast-casual restaurant. It was founded in 1995 that was 23 years ago in Cherry Creek, Denver, Colorado, the United States of America. Aaron Kennedy is the founder of the company. The headquarters are located in Broomfield, Colorado, the United States of America.
When it went public in 2013, its revenue jumped to over $300 million, all the way from only $300,000 in 1996. All of this from only 510 restaurants in only 39 US states, you can tell Noodles is a favorite restaurant for those who know it well and frequent it often.
Dave Boennighausen is the current Chief executive officer of the company. The restaurant is well-known for the food items like American noodles, Pasta, Salads, Soups, Appetizers and many more. Just thinking about it makes me crave Noodles! The total number of employees working in the chain of restaurants is more than 7,000. The official website of the company is www.noodles.com.
A Pepsi marketing exec actually had the idea for the company after eating a NY noodle restaurant when he realized that not enough restaurants served noodles in the US, much less fast-food type noodle restaurants. He used $72K of his own money and $200K from family and friends to open the original Colorado location. The next March the second location was opened in Wisconsin.
The TellNoodles survey offers anyone who has eaten at its restaurant the opportunity to get the coupon printed on their receipt, the prize which may differ depending on when and where you go to a Noodles restaurant to eat.
TellNoodles Customer Feedback Survey
Customer Feedback Survey is an Intermediate between company and customer. As the company is growing more and more. Already it has been holding the good reputation for the shoe-related items, it wants to improve more. The companies use the positive feedback as an appreciation.
They totally work on the negative feedback and make their service and products meet customer expectations and don’t get the negative feedback again. For a company betterment, the company takes the feedback from the customers to know the customer opinions.
Noodles and company launched a web portal to collect the feedback from the customers online. The web portal is named “tellnoodles” and also they improve their platform depending on the feedback.
Tellnoodles Survey Details
|Purchase necessary to enter?||Yes|
|Prize||Free appetizer with entree purchase|
|Receipt Valid For||3 days|
|Coupon Code Valid For||30 days from date of purchase|
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times|
|Mailing Address||Noodles & Company|
5070 28th St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512, USA
Usually a free appetizer with the purchase of an entree on your next visit!
- A coupon code you can use to redeem the offer printed on your receipt at your next Noodles visit . The offer will likely be a free app with a purchase of an entree coupon
Tellnoodles is Noodles and company survey portal. Also, the most exciting matter is the company is giving free coupons through the sweepstakes for the customers who fill out the survey. Here we have given the information related to the “tellnoodles” survey procedure and guiding you to help in the company’s betterment by giving the opinion.
Now, we have given the requirements to participate in the survey. Tellnoodles offers a coupon which you use on next purchase at the store. The portal has been designed in an easier way where the survey can take only ten minutes of your time.
Here are the requirements of the survey:
- A smartphone or a tablet or a PC or a laptop
- An active internet or Wifi connection
- A recent Noodles and Company receipt
How to Participiate in tellnoodles Survey :
Follow the instructions given below to complete the survey successfully and enter the sweepstakes to win the free coupon or prize money.
- Eat at a Noodles and company restaurant
- Hold on to your receipt until you have access to a computer and internet
- Open www.tellnoodles.com website in your browser.
- Enter the 20 digit survey code which is located on the receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Answer all survey questions as honestly so that your feedback helps the restaurant grow better.
- At the end of the survey, you get a chance to enter sweepstakes by entering your personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Write down the validation code you get at the end of the survey so you can use it to redeem the offer printed on your receipt at your next Noodles visit
- Must make a purchase to be eligible
- Need to save the receipt you receive
- Need to go online to take the survey
- Receipt valid for 3 days
- Coupon code valid for 30 days from original purchase date
See full rules on your receipt:
The survey includes questions about:
- The accuracy of the order.
- Quality of products in the restaurant.
- The overall satisfaction with your experience at the restaurant.
- Product prices.
- Cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.
- The working hours of the restaurant.
- Availability of the products.
- Friendliness of the staff, and many more.
tellnoodles Customer Care Details:
If you have any queries or issues, you can contact the customer care through the following
- Phone: (616) 954-5800
- Customer Care Service: 24 hours assistance
- Website: http://investor.noodles.com/contact-us
- Mailing Address: Noodles & Company
5070 28th St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512, USA.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Sunday 8:00am – 11:00pm MST
Hope you got the information for which you were searching for. Thank you for choosing us as your guide. Let’s go and grab an opportunity of winning a gift card in sweepstakes. Have a good day.
Learn How to take tellculvers survey and win a free custard.
Take Official GameStop Survey & Win $100 Giftcard