Newjetnet (www.newjetnet.aa.com): In this new shift of high-tech era, more and more people are leaning towards online access to stores, online bookings and buying online tickets. Similarly, companies are now using their online portals for the ease of their users.
American Airlines uses the same terminology by creating an online portal called a newjetnet. They are previously known as a jet net portal. Before I continue to explain tits and bits of the jet net portal, I would like to add a few quick facts.
American Airlines Jetnet
- Since 1926, it’s in industry,
- Head office is in Fort Worth, Texas, United States,
- One of the top American Airlines,
- Operates nearly 6,700 flights per day to 50 countries,
- Its loyalty program is called AAdvantage
As an American Airlines employee, you can do the following things online:
- View your paystubs
- view your work schedules
- update your direct deposit information
- access your tax information (including W-2 forms)
- access/update your benefits details
In a nutshell, most of the resources you need, as an employee of American Airlines, are available online, through said Jetnet portal. The portal also has some resources for American Airlines retirees, contractors and people from other companies that do business with American Airlines.
Benefits for American Airlines employees
American Airline has excellent benefits for its employees, including:
- Great travel benefits for the whole family,
- Fly nationwide for free,
- Excellent health insurance,
- Life Insurance,
- Dental and Vision Insurance,
- Company Outings,
- Christmas party every year,
- Average match of 401k, simple and easy options,
AA employees Benefits Summary
American Airlines offers some retirement benefits. Numerous companies in the United States, such as AA, provide medical insurance for their employees.
Through these insurances, a large portion of each employee’s health insurance premium is financed by their employer. These contributions are tax-exempt for employers and employees.
American Airlines offers health, dental and vision benefits. American Airlines also provides:
- long-term disability insurance,
- group life insurance,
- short-term disability insurance against accidents or illnesses,
- and death insurance(including certain causes of death)
Employer-provided pension plans help ensure a steady flow of funds for later life. American Airlines offers defined contribution retirement plans. With a clear contribution retirement plan, companies can help workers save and invest in retirement.
Resources you can access, through the American Airlines employees portal, at newjetnet.aa.com
These are few resources that you can access as an AA employee via the Jetnet portal:
- Your American Airlines paystubs.
- Direct deposit details.
- Your American Airlines benefits details.
- Tax information (including W-2 forms).
- Your American Airlines work schedules.
How to use the American Airlines employee’s portal at newjetnet.aa.com
Follow these steps whenever you wish to use the American Airlines employee’s portal:
- Firstly, you need to access the portal
- The portal’s is at newjetnet.aa.com
- Enter the address in your browser
- Press enter, and you are taken straight to the portal’s login page
- Sign in there before going any further
- Enter your credentials at the login page
The required credentials are your ‘AA ID #’ (American Airlines ID number) and your password. So you enter both, then click on the ‘Login’ button.
When you enter your AA ID number and password, you will get access to the portal. Once inside, you can find self-explanatory links to get around the portal.
Related Article Searches: