Blackheads are perhaps the most annoying things after acne or pimples and are true beauty spoilers. Here are a few tips which you can do to get rid of blackheads with much ease.
Blackheads are actually the oil which is clogged in your pores and reacting with oxygen forms a blackish or brownish appearance. You might have observed the products available in the market are not up to the mark as they claim to remove blackheads. Here are some easy ways to remove blackheads at home.
Use hydrogen Peroxide
You may need a simple procedure of cleansing to be followed. Use a mild cleanser which matches your skin form. Cleanse the face well to remove all the impurities and germs. Make use of some homemade scrub to gently exfoliate the skin.
You always have a good option of using sugar and water solution as a scrub but be careful it is highly abrasive. Rinse your face well with lukewarm water. Pat it till it dries, now take a soaked cotton wool in hydrogen peroxide solution and rub it against your blackheads, do it gently or else you are likely to get red itchy patches on skin.
As hydrogen peroxide is a bleaching agent, keep it away from eyes or hair. After this, massage your skin with jojoba or any vitamin E containing oil gently, it will smoothen the skin and help to retain moisture in it.
If you are facing the hypersensitivity issues related to your skin you can make use of lemon as well. As lemon too contains a slight bleaching action. Leave it on for overnight and rinse your face in the morning and you will be astonished to see a glow at your skin.
Things to remember:
- Avoid too much exfoliation of the skin as it can remove the top layer and skin will be more prone to acne and other infections.
- Try to use natural and chemical free products on your skin as much as possible. Chemicals do produce some side effects.
- Don’t use exfoliation or scrub for more than two times a week,
- Hydrogen peroxide is not recommended if your skin is prone to allergy.
- Be careful in the selection of facial cleansers, it must be mild and matching your skin type.
Once you get rid of blackheads, you will notice more clear and youthful skin with much improved complexion.