Take The TellCulvers Survey
Culvers has crazy good custard. But you already knew that, right?! Good thing it’s free after you take the TellCulvers survey.
Yes sir, keep reading to find out more.
In 1984, Craig and Lea Culver opened the first official Culvers in their hometown Wisconsin. Craig’s grandfather was a farmer and his dad was a cheesemaker, so you could say he had the necessary background to create a great restaurant.
The Culvers named their restaurant after their beautiful last name. However, this wasn’t always the case. From 1961-1984 the first restaurant run by the Culvers family was actually called “A&W restaurant” after the root beer brand, and was rebranded to Culvers at a later date in 1984.
This wasn’t the Culvers first display, or restaurant business, of course. They’d actually been running their own restaurant since they purchased one back in 1961.
The pair actually bought a restaurant in 1961, and their kids grew up helping serve and realizing the value of teamwork in the restaurant business. After they had enough experience running their own restaurant they combined their passion for dairy and great burgers to create their own brand, the Culver’s we all know and love today.
The signature dishes to start the restuarant? Yep, you guessed it, their classic Butterburger and fresh frozen custard, all steeped in family tradition and passion.
The beloved Culver’s restaurant is always looking for ways to improve, and due to that, it offers a special survey at www.tellculvers.com for all its customers, with the prize being a validation code that can be redeemed for a beautifully free frozen custard.
Now that’s a survey worth taking!
Keep on reading to learn how you can get your free frozen custard.
About TellCulvers Survey
|Survey Prize||Free Frozen Custard & Culvers Coupons|
|Location||United Kingdom, U.S.A & Canada|
|Offer Duration||From 1st January to 31st December|
|Age Limit||13 and Above|
|Requirement of a Purchase||Mandatory|
TellCulvers.com Survey Prizes
- Free frozen custard
www.tellculvers.com Survey Rules
Here are some rules that you have to follow while taking tellculvers Survey:
- You must be a citizen of United States, United Kingdom or Canada to take part in tellculvers Survey
- You need to be 13 or above to be able to redeem the validation code or the coupons at the restaurant
- Go to TellCulvers.com to take the survey and get your validation code for a free custard
- You should know either English or Spanish
- You won’t be eligible for the survey if you are their Employees or related to employees
- There is no exchange of items or menu for the coupons
- The Coupon is not for Sale
How To Take The www.TellCulvers.com Survey
- Make a purchase at a Culver’s restaurant
- Save your receipt
- Go online to www.TellCulvers.com and enter the 18 digit validation code from your receipt + the TRN code to begin the survey
- Complete all survey questions and you’ll receive your validation code that you can use on your next visit for a fresh free custard, yum!
TellCulvers Survey Homepage
When you hit the homepage, here’s what you’ll see. Don’t take the survey unless you’re on this page while doing so:
Contact Culvers Survey
Culver Franchising System, LLC. (CFS, LLC)
1240 Water Street
Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
Guest Relations Phone #: 833-224-7670
Help Phone #: 608-643-7980
Fax #: 608-643-7982
More Culvers Sweepstakes
Enter the Culvers Butterburger Believe it Sweepstakes during its contest period May 7-June 10th 2018.
Purchase a Value Basket (has a sandwich, french fry and medium soft drink included), or Medium Fountain Drink to get a sweepstakes entry code
- Grand Prize: $25,000 Grand Prize
- 25 Hamburger Day Prize Packs that include: 1 large Butterburger shirt, 1 $25 Culver’s card, 5 coupons for a free Value Basket
- 35 Daily Prizes: $1,000 check made out to the winner
- 35 Instant win prizes: 1 large Butterburger shirt
- Instant prizes, other: 350 coupons total, 10 awarded each day of the promotion, each for a free value basket
Complete ARV of all prizes $$: $65,735
If you want to enter without purchasing call 1-866-661-2096 to get instant instructions
Related Surveys to take:
Login Guides(Step By Step)